Solved Context menu very slow too show
Whenever I try to access to context menu (to reset timestamp or mark movies as watched), it is very slow to show (takes longer than 10 seconds).
The log shows hundreds of lines repeating the following error:

Code:
2023-06-02 00:06:20.782 T:840     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-06-02 00:06:20.782 T:840     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-06-02 00:06:20.782 T:840     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.

I am using the latest kodi version (11.0.1) on a raspberry pi 4. And as far as I know, I have not installed any weird repositories.
I found a similar error in this thread but not related to a slow context menu.

Any suggestions?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... Debug Log

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
I have finally figured out the problem. Apparently, Addons33.db was corrupt. After deleting it in all the profiles (and reenabling the plugins that were disabled as a result), the context menus work smoothly again. And it solved also a number of other annoyances.
* Slow profile switching and occasional crash when switching profiles.
* Sometimes kodi was hanging on a black screen for 10-15 seconds.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context menu very slow too show0