Log Errors for Repositories i can't find anywhere
Hi throughout my logs i've got the following dotted all over. Its strange though because i don't have any of these actually installed. I've checked my addons folder and the addon_data folder and i can't see anything relating to these. Has anyone got any idea for how i can remove these from the logs.

2023-06-29 21:16:04.368 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.bingie does not have any directory matching 20.90.201 and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-06-29 21:16:04.369 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.marduk uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-06-29 21:16:04.369 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.marduk does not have any directory matching 20.90.201 and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-06-29 21:16:04.369 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.rector.stuff uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-06-29 21:16:04.369 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.rector.stuff does not have any directory matching 20.90.201 and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-06-29 21:16:04.371 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.chrisism uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-06-29 21:16:04.371 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.chrisism does not have any directory matching 20.90.201 and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-06-29 21:16:04.374 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.kodinerds uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-06-29 21:16:04.374 T:1578    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.kodinerds does not have any directory matching 20.90.201 and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
those are all 3rd party repo addons you installed

uninstall the addons

if you are unable to uninstall the addons within kodi or have already done so

with kodi closed*

open the addons*.db file in userdata/Database
open the installed table
find the addon with the correct id in column addonID that matches those
change the 'enabled' column from 1 to 0 to disable them individually
Thanks for coming back to me i'm currently browsing the Addons33.db
I can see the repos from the log in the addons table but they don't show up in the installed table.
Thats the problem here is they are giving me errors in the logs but as far as i can see everywhere they're not installed
that is simply illogical - kodi cannot load something that does not exist

check both addons folders - one located in the ~/.kodi and one installed on the system
I'm not quite sure what to say - I've just rechecked the 

.kodi/addons folder and there's nothing there

I also checked the addon_data folder and nothing there either.

I wonder if this is something to do with the addons being a repository ?
not addon_data ... kodi does not install addons there, it is for configuration

the system folder /usr/share/kodi/addons

and the data location ~/.kodi (/home/users/<yourusername>/.kodi) - https://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_data_folder

if those folders were empty you looked in the wrong place anyway, it is near impossible to start kodi just 1 time and there be nothing in there
I've checked both the folders your requested.
I had checked the userdata/addons folder before and everything is all populated with the addons i'm expecting just nothing of the old repositories i listed. I must have uninstalled them some time ago and now they're seemingly stuck.

At a bit of a loss here,

I've opened up the raw db file in a sqlite viewer and can see the addons in the addons table but not in the installed table and i can't see them in any folder directories mentioned
ah i just saw your other post, you are on libreelec - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=373677

with that and the fact these are not part of a default install (you installed them) i dont think i can help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Log Errors for Repositories i can't find anywhere0