video bookmarks
A good thing about bookmarks is that everytime that u watch a video, it will mark the watched video, so next day, you will know which video to start at.
OK, after watching a complete series of a TV Show, how or is there a easier way to remove all bookmarks from the videos.
(2023-08-30, 04:12)general79 Wrote: OK, after watching a complete series of a TV Show, how or is there a easier way to remove all bookmarks from the videos.
I think you are referring to Watched Status.
If you highlight the episode or the TV Show, then call up the Context Menu, select "Mark as unwatched"
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok, i'm watching a tv series, and each one that i finish, it automatically bookmarks each watched episodes, so i tell what was the last episode that i had watched the next day. Once that i have finished with the series, can you clear off all the bookmarks all one time, or just one by one.
(2023-08-30, 06:19)general79 Wrote: Once that i have finished with the series, can you clear off all the bookmarks all one time, or just one by one.
Yes, go to the tv show and select Mark as Unwatched from the context menu
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
OK, i got that.

The videos that i had watched is bookmark, got that. But when i go back the next day to watch more, the bookmarks won't show up.
I didn't remove them, they been watched and bookmark, but by the next day, the bookmarks is not showing up.
It's like they disappear. They bookmark, but they don't show up when i turn the Pi4 back on the next day.
What exactly do you mean by bookmarks? You mentioned watched status with is usually shown by a tick in most skins, is it this you're talking about? So is what you're trying to say is that the tick showing something has been watched is disappearing on it own?
You Know when watching a video and every time that the video is over, normally every time the video is mark as watch video.
But even when the video is bookmark, the next time turning on the Pi, it's like the Bookmarks are removed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
video bookmarks0