v20 Amber skin blank?
I was using the amber skin on Kodi 20.1 and it was working fine. I updated Kodi to 20.2 from the google play store, and again it was working fine. When I updated Kodi it stopped one of my add-ons from opening automatically when Kodi started. So I went into the interface settings and told amber to open my favorites on start up. Then when I tried to open Kodi nothing showed up. It was all black. I could hear the skin making noises when I was using the remote though. So I uninstalled Kodi to try again. I did the same thing again in amber, and I got the same issue. So I uninstalled Kodi again. This time I installed partymode auto start with the default skin (because partymode autostart can also open my addon when Kodi is started). Then when I tried to install the amber skin it was blank instantly, but I could still hear the skin sounds. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling amber, but it was still the same. So I uninstalled partymode and amber. Then I tried to just install amber, but the same thing still happens. Is there anyway I can fix this?

--edit--

I upgrade to the beta of Kodi 21 for a different reason and amber worked for me on that version. Also, amber was the first addon I installed on Kodi 21, so that might have something to do with it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber skin blank?0