Solved After Clean WIndows Install KODI freezes for a few seconds with most mouse clicks.
After doing a Clean Windows Installation I was having some issues with KODI. Eventually I did a completely new Install by erasing the old KODI Data folder.

Installed KODI and turned on logging due to most of the time I click on the mouse to do something in KODI it freezes for a few seconds, like it is busy doing something, before doing the action when I clicked on.

Uploaded KODI Logs. Need to know if this is a Windows issue of Kodi issue. By the way, NPVR is working normally without issue. Have the latest KODI stable version installed NEXUS 20.2

KODI LOG LINK: https://paste.kodi.tv/wutaxayese
The debug flag wasn't turned on, consequently there isn't enough information in that log and no errors given. Try again with the flag in advancedsettings.xml Log file/Advanced (wiki)

I did notice this: Confluence is likely out of date > load skin from: C:\Users\elsta\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.confluence\ (version: 4.7.13)

Perhaps a simpler method would be to just install a plain/jane Kodi no extras. Ensure it's operation, then start carefully loading in the customization's until failure.
Sorry for the late reply, Didn't know someone replied to my thread.

The skin I am using is a very good one that I really like. I didn't have any issues with it in the past.

But besides that thanks for your reply.

The problem seems to be clearing up now. Kodi would freeze for less than a minute whenever I clicked on anything to do with NPVR TV. Seems like after reinstalling NPVR a second time seems to have helped the issue. I am not having freezing issues anymore.

Possibly a corrupt installation of NPVR or KODI, which I also reinstalled again, seemed to have fixed the issue.

You guys can close this thread. I will check to see if there is an updated version for the skin I am using which I installed from Kodi Repository. I noticed that my subscription was disabled for this thread which why I didn't get any emails about any replies.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Clean WIndows Install KODI freezes for a few seconds with most mouse clicks.0