Broken Where download Amber old version?
Exclamation 
Hello,

Please, where can i find the old version of Amber? New version is broken. Not album art while playing music.. It crashes with my old playlist that includes music + videos (it skips the videos!!)

I tried to reinstall everything, but now my Kodi updated too!  Stare

Why do they updated Amber after yearsHuh??

Thanks.
Downloads for Nexus and previous versions of Kodi are detailed in the first post of this thread.

Note that in the current Kodi Omega, due to updates to how skinning works in the main app, the old version of Amber will not work and cannot be (easily) used.

So it may be better if you can give more details of exactly what you consider to be broken, and then @mikeSiLVO and others in the community may be able to help you out with a fix or solution.
For that we will also need debug logs (wiki).

And Amber being updated is in the name of new skin features, progress, and the necessity to be able to support new features within Kodi itself.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Curiosity got the better of me so I looked into the code for album art on fullscreen music.

There is an onload in startup.xml that sets the skin string to none if it was empty so that might be the reason for no artwork but it depends on what exactly has changed since then.

It is tied to this setting:

Change that to poster/thumb and album artwork should show while playing music.
With the last update it doesn't show me albums artwork anymore during playback. I tried every option related and nothing.

My created playlists with album and videos (.mov and .mp3's) don't work because it only plays the .mp3 and skips some videos.

Finally i installed an old version of Kodi 19.5 with Amber 3.4.11 and it has been working perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where download Amber old version?0