What sites host clearlogos?
I might have been using mediaelch, but I noticed a clearlogo that wasn't on fanart.tv. Just curious what other sites they can be scraped from.
https://www.thetvdb.com/

https://www.themoviedb.org/
and https://fanart.tv/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Wow, I actually submit to tmdb and never saw the "logos", thought they only did posters and fanart. But I guess it wasn't mediaelch as that only seems to scrape from fanart.tv for logos. Thanks.
Follow up question. Does kodi still scrape from fanart.tv? I see Karellen's post, but logos I've submitted there do not appear in the "choose art" list. Or is it some sort of "need an API key for them to show up in the list" thing?
(2024-07-23, 11:13)burcs Wrote: I've submitted there do not appear in the "choose art" list.
It takes 10-14 days for new artwork to be made available to the API for the general public.
You need to be a VIP member with a valid API key to obtain new artwork immediately.
You can visit the site and download directly though. But if you are creating the artwork, why do you want to scrape it?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It's been over a month. I wasn't scraping, so much as just checking. The last year or so I haven't been getting many downloads. Mediaelch fetches my logos but kodi doesn't.

(2024-07-23, 15:41)burcs Wrote: It's been over a month. I wasn't scraping, so much as just checking
Are you using the Choose Art in Kodi?
That only shows the images available at the time of scraping. It does not check for new images. In your case, it shows what was available 1 month ago, not what is there now.
You need to Refresh the movie to download the links for new artwork.
My Signature
Ahh, that makes sense, but I'm not sure it's intuitive. I would assume that choose art would scrape whatever is currently available without having to refresh all content. But now I know, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What sites host clearlogos?0