v22 DVD folder
Hi. everybody.
When I try to play the DVD folder, I get the message “At least one file could not be played.” Previously, these folders were played without problems.
Log.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I hope I have removed all prohibited addons.
New log
(2024-07-08, 17:51)svutkin Wrote: I hope I have removed all prohibited addons.
Seems you have discovered a bug.
Can you read this fix and test the new build... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/25466
Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Nice.
Will these fixes be backported for 21.1..?
(2024-07-10, 20:51)Atreyu Wrote: Will these fixes be backported for 21.1..?
Yep, should be. Just needs to be tested first.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No. None of the cause of this was backported to Omega, so there is no need to backport this to Omega
Ok, so I will have to test and submit the issue in v21, cause there's a similar regression there, at least on linux. Was planning on filing it when I got time. Thanks.
(2024-07-10, 20:06)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-07-08, 17:51)svutkin Wrote: I hope I have removed all prohibited addons.
Seems you have discovered a bug.
Can you read this fix and test the new build... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/25466
I can't download, I can't access the FTP.
I installed version KodiSetup-20240710-38fe979d-master-x64, the problem remained.
New log
(2024-07-11, 14:09)svutkin Wrote: I installed version KodiSetup-20240710-38fe979d-master-x64, the problem remained.
Because that does not contain the fix. The fix is in the links posted in the PR.
Download from here... https://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windows/win64/
It is the exe file with PR25466 in the name.
My Signature
Thank you! Everything is working.
Log, if you need.
(2024-07-12, 00:45)svutkin Wrote: Thank you! Everything is working.
Log, if you need.
That is great. Thanks for the feedback.
If all looks good, @Fuzzard will move the PR into the Master branch. Stick with the version you have for now, because it may take a few weeks before it is merged into Master nightlies.
My Signature
(2024-07-12, 00:45)svutkin Wrote: Thank you! Everything is working.
It's already been merged into Master. So wait a couple of days for a new nightly build to include the PR, and you are free to update if you want.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD folder0