Problem to play 3D Video in 2D
I have an i5 12400 with 16 GB RAM, there runs librelec 12 with Kodi Omega . Basically, almost everything works, except for the 3D mode, if I want to watch a 3D movie in 2D, then the double image remains. In the legacy version I can watch the 3d movies in 2d, but the HDR support is gone. I hope that at least the 2D support for 3D movies comes in GBM.
If I want to watch an SBS video at GBM he should display it as 2D, he still shows the double images, if I then turn off the 2D mode, I suddenly have 4 pictures next to each other.

Exclamation 
I recently encountered the exact same problem.

My familly wanted to view a 3D movie in 2D/monoscopic mode but it still display it side by side two videos on the screen.

The file is properly identified as 3D and allow us to select which mode we want to view it.

I'm on LibreElec 12.0 which has Kodi 21.0 ...
I am running into the same problem: 

Odroid N2, Coreelec 12.1, Kodi Omega 21.1 
A 3D movie is recognized as such, but I am not even asked to select which mode I want to view it (no matter which option I choose in the settings). 
And even after starting the movie, it is not possible to change the display mode. 
(it is working fine, with Kodi Omega 21.1 and Windows 10)

Logfile: xxxxx

EDIT: 
Seems to work with the following settings: 
Settings --> System --> Display --> Stereoscopic 3D mode / Current: Monoscopic / 2D
Settings --> System --> Display --> Preferred mode: Same as movie
Settings --> System --> Display --> Number of buffers used by graphics driver: 2
Settings --> Player --> Videos --> Allow hardware acceleration: enabled
Settings --> Player --> Videos --> Playback mode of stereoscopic 3D videos: Monoscopic / 2D
Settings --> Player --> Videos --> Disable stereoscopic 3D mode when playback ended: disabled

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem to play 3D Video in 2D0