Folder image
I've inadvertently assigned some artwork I don't care for to a folder. Is there any way to easily get the default folder icon back?
You should be able to do it the same way you assigned it, and select the "no thumb" option. (i.e. from the movie information dialog).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:You should be able to do it the same way you assigned it, and select the "no thumb" option. (i.e. from the movie information dialog).

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Select "no thumb" for a folder and the image does not change. I'm using hardy and svn 16612.
Sounds like a bug then. Post a trac ticket about it with clear details on how to reproduce.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Lightbulb 
When this happened to me previously, I nuked the thumbnails folder (~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails) and restarted XBMC. That solved it for me.

Disclaimer: Doing this will nuke all thumbnails that the scraper would've picked up. I don't rely on the scraper for thumbnails. (Thanks for a tip from BLKMGK, I use the XBMC media companion to maintain all NFO's and thumbnails). YMMV
jmarshall Wrote:Sounds like a bug then. Post a trac ticket about it with clear details on how to reproduce.

Thanks, will do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder image0