Adding Karaoke CDG Files To Libary
Sad 
Hi All

I need some advice, i have finally got my music libary how i want it but don't know what to do about all the Karaoke CDG.. I tried scanning it in to the music collection in the hope that it will automatically be seperated from my normal music, but it just seems get mixed in.

How do other people manage this? i looked at the Wiki and it mentions scanning in your collection to use numbers and auto pop up selector but it isn't very thorough, any help would be really appriciated.
I just have my karaoke stuff in a seperate folder and use file mode when in use as its mostly used just when we have a party. Dont think you could seperate it in the libary.
lestat1977uk Wrote:I need some advice, i have finally got my music libary how i want it but don't know what to do about all the Karaoke CDG.. I tried scanning it in to the music collection in the hope that it will automatically be seperated from my normal music, but it just seems get mixed in.

How do other people manage this? i looked at the Wiki and it mentions scanning in your collection to use numbers and auto pop up selector but it isn't very thorough, any help would be really appriciated.

The way I do it for my collection:

- Make sure your whole music collection is available (see below why);
- Scan the whole song collection, this will assign numbers to karaoke songs;
- Export the song numbers into HTML (Settings -> Music -> Karaoke ...). You will get a HTML file which contains number, song and artist.
- Open this file in OpenOffice Writer (or Word, although Word is VERY bad on large HTML tables), and apply necessary formatting. I format it to two columns.
- Print it.

Now you have the song selection by numbers, and can select song using your remote. You can also add songs into queue by pressing numbers on your remote even while a song is already being played. Make sure the numeric buttons from your remote generate appropriate events, which is NOT default.

Optionally you can import this HTML into Calc/Excel, sort the table by artist row, and create another booklet containing the songs ordered by artist.

If this is not clear, let me know and I'll explain in more details.
oldnemesis

I'm trying to Export the Karaoke but i do not see any export button to click in the Setting/Music/Karaoke tab.

I have scan a CD+G file to the library and also setup the advancesettings.xml but still where to export the info from

HuhHuh?

I must be missing something or has it been removed from the lastest XBOX releases??
rather it was never ported to xbox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Karaoke CDG Files To Libary0