Scraper Questions
Hi All,

Happy New Year to start.

I picked up a really great deal on a Asrock 330 Ion system so I started loading it up. I installed camelot from SVN boy was that a no-no 1hr to compile. Uggg. I think I will switch to ppa.

My major questions is I have an Unraid Server full of my movies and tv-shows. I setup xbmc like normal and added my sources.xml backup to userdata. ALL my movies and tv-show have nfo's for each file and all the coverarts have been checked and re-checked.

Anyhow it is now going on 8.5hrs and xbmc has still not finished updating the Library. Granted the machine maybe be slow but on my other machines from scratch a library rebuild takes less than 1hr.

I set my content on the shares as such

Hdmovies - Movies - IMDB - use folder names - scan recursuve - all setting options are OFF.

Movies - Movies - Imdb- use folder names - scan recursive - all settings off

On older builds when updating you could not read the names as it was scraping it was happening so quickly - I could drink a coffee between name changes in the box in this case. The other issue is I have is that some cover arts are not being updated for some reason, this I have noticed for a few revs. but I just updated them manually. My thumbs are all folder.jpg files.

What can I check or change or try to fix it up. Could I have just copied my library over from my other system, I have never tried this.

Thanks,

Dave

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Questions0