Crashes every time I close XBMC
Hi Guys

I'm using XBMC on both linux and windows and the windows one is working perfectly, however the linux one seems to have some issues for me (video issues i think).

The most annoying problem is that when I try to close XBMC it just crashes on me.

The other issue I have is that I am running dual screens and despite having them set up as two separate screens, XBMC still mirrors the image from one across to the other.

I'm running ubuntu 10.10 64bit. I have an ati mobility radeon 4300 graphics card.

Any help with this would be great!
Is there any way of retrieving a log file from the crashes when they happen on closing the program?
anyone had any similar problems to this?
I have the same problem. I am running ubuntu 10.10 64 bit with an ATI 5570. Everytime I close XBMC it crashes. I don't know why, but it sure is annoying. I don't have the problem with Win 7 64 bit.
This is a bug in the ati driver, it's already fixed in git master and will also be fixed in the 10.1 backport release.
I got this "Crash-on-Exit"-error running Ubuntu 10.10 with a NVIDIA ION on an Asus AT3IONT-I Deluxe ...

Hope it'll be fixxed to ... It's very annoying Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashes every time I close XBMC0