Trailer add on
hi does anyone know a working trailer add on? movie maze doesn't work for me or i just don't use it correct... any tipps?
greez tom
Apple Movie Trailer Lite Addon ...
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
CrashX Wrote:Apple Movie Trailer Lite Addon ...

On my HTPC I can find this via add ons, but on my iPhone it isn't mentioned.
Any idea on how I can add this under video-addon ?
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
how do you install this? "Apple Movie Trailer Lite"

I dont see it on the repo or what repo can i find it in? or zip file I can install it from thank you
zerolimit Wrote:how do you install this? "Apple Movie Trailer Lite"

I dont see it on the repo or what repo can i find it in? or zip file I can install it from thank you

Download this repository zip file.

Open XBMC and browse to (System >) Add-ons > Install from zip file. Select the downloaded zip file, and install.

Once installed you will find a new googlecode.xbmc-addons entry between the add-on repositories. Go to video add-ons in there and you will find Apple movie trailers-lite. Install it and you're done (and amt-lite can be found back ,after that, under the videos > add ons section).
ok got it installed thanks a million! now with this addon will it plays trailers when i look at movies. Because EVERYTIME!!!! i try to play a trailer from my Movies section its ALWAYS buffering! I am not downloading anything on my network and it buffers like crazy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailer add on0