Network Shares Scraping Issue?
Question 
Hey everyone,

I'm not entirely sure this is even a scraping issue, but it's something that's been plaguing my setup for a couple weeks now and I'm not sure how to figure out what is causing it.

The setup I have going on is my main HTPC is running ubuntu 10.10 and dharma 10.1. All the media is networked and shared via samba. I have no issues accessing these shares on any of my windows machines. My HTPC is in the living room and I like to watch stuff on my desktop on occasion so I pointed my windows XBMC to scan media from the linux box.

I manage and store all my .nfo/images locally on the linux box, controlling it via Ember Media Manager on Windows.

My issue is that after I scrape the media from my Windows machine, it pulls all the info correctly except for the posters for movies. It just doesn't do it. I've checked and all the files are there, named correctly and everything. They are scraped correctly when viewed on the Linux machine.

While it's not the end of the world, it's still frustrating. I apologize for the long winded explanation, hopefully someone can decipher it all.

Any ideas?
The Rig:
AMD64 X2 4400+ @ 2.3GHz, ATI HD 3450, Corsair 4GB XMS2 DDR2 800
Shuttle SN68SG2 Case

Anyone else having this issue? :\
The Rig:
AMD64 X2 4400+ @ 2.3GHz, ATI HD 3450, Corsair 4GB XMS2 DDR2 800
Shuttle SN68SG2 Case

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Network Shares Scraping Issue?0