Problems with navigating
Since i have updated to dharma 10.1 i can no longer navigate in movies or music with the numbers 2 to 9, thats both with the remote and the keybord, so i can't use them to type a word either in search. I have tried to change skin, but same problem. I am running XBMC on 2 machines both windows 7, sp1 one 32 bit and one 64 bit, both got the same problem. Any ideas to what have gone wrong?
Did you modify your keymap with your earlier version?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Specifically, did you modify the keymap in C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\keymaps?

JR
Same here. Something 's broken in vertical scrolling navigation in 10.1

I am using a pad with my keymap (modified with an earlier version of xbmc) copied in C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps

Probably something simple to change... But I will have to stick to 10.0 for now

Cheers
Yes, indeed i did. I followed a guide to setting up a mce-remote, when i installed XBMC for the first time, and later forgot all about it Blush. So now i got it all working again. Thank you very much for saving my day
No luck for me with 10.1 Sad

I have my keymap.xml in my both
...\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps
\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\keymaps

Vertical scrolling using triggers (RT/LT on X360 wireless pad) seems to be working at the beginning but then stop and hang on some random item refusing to go to the next one.

I can notice that in TV/episode view in alaska and also in the confluence main menu. Strangely, when using some other list view like music / artist in alaska, I don't come accross this issue.
And of course in all horizontal view, the scrolling works fine. It seems to be happening only in vertical views...

Debug Log

Keymap

Wild guess, it might be related to that commit

Not sure, but any help is really welcome Huh
Just want to chime in that JumpSMS is working perfectly fine for me on 10.1.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with navigating0