IMDB TV Episode Actors
Why does TMM not add the "guests" from IMDB when you scrape individual episodes? I understand TMDB/TVDB use a different system where they identify the regular cast and add individual guest stars for each episode, but is it possible to have IMDB scrape all the actors from the episode and add them to the NFO?
can you show a detailed example? I get all guests here when testing
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Every show I try to scrape with IMDB does not show any guests for the episodes. I just downloaded a fresh copy of TMM 3.0, installed it into a temporary directory to make sure prior settings weren't the issue and tried again without success.

Here is what the TMM log shows: https://paste.kodi.tv/vubalijoze.kodi

And here's what the epsiode NFO looks like: https://paste.kodi.tv/duxulefetu

TMDB and TVDB scrape guests fine, but IMDB completely ignores them for me. I assumed that was because of the difference in the way the sites handle actors, but if it works for you, I don't know what the issue is.
@mlaggner

The only UniqueID has been set to false according to the attached nfo file above. This means Kodi does not have a default ID to work with which may cause issues.

xml:
<id/>
<uniqueid default="false" type="imdb">tt1942174</uniqueid>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@tr0nllam well, you found a show, where IMDB has a different html structure... I hate fixing the IMDB scraper because they even do not have a unique structure over all their sites Sad
looks like I have to fix it again, because our users still want to scrape from the crappiest data provider over there :/
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB TV Episode Actors0