Use and sale of Kodi and LOGO
The site below I came across while looking for a new android box. I did not search for Kodi. They seem to have a whole site created to selling JAIL BROKEN android devices. I like being able to use KODI and the fact that the KODI team doesn't charge why should someone else. I am new to the forums. I'm not sure if I am posting this in the correct spot. 

* URL removed by moderator *
It can still be read later on by Kodi forum moderators if necessary. Thanks for the tip.

I have seen several sites like this one and have saved the links. I do not have access to them right now but will post as soon as I can. 

If this is not what you were looking for let me know. Thanks for all you do to keep KODI going...
(2019-02-09, 02:29)Jimmy916 Wrote: I have seen several sites like this one and have saved the links. I do not have access to them right now but will post as soon as I can. 

I think we have seen so many it's tiresome, and I'm sure the legal team has their hands full. ATM: Save the posts until we have cleared the backlog Smile
Really one of the downsides of Kodi’s success unfortunately.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Use and sale of Kodi and LOGO0