Movies have no image via picture mode issue
Weird issue. If I select pictures in menu and go to a folder with pictures and movies (taken from iPhone,  stored for max. compatibility so not the iPhone specific formats 
-If I click a movie it plays fine
-If I click a picture, then move to a movie with the direction keys the same movie plays but has no image (only audio) 

Checked on both my Vero 4K+ and pi2 (all up to date) and issue is the same on both devices. 

Log has me rebooting, going to picture folder, selecting and playing a movie (plays fine), then going to the picture before the movie (selecting and displaying fine), direction key to move to next file to play the movie and it only has audio no image. After a few seconds I press stop.

Kodi log (extended logging is on): https://paste.osmc.tv/peranitufe
Hello,

I have the same problem on Shield TV and on two Mibox S since many month. No problem on Windows
Yesterday, I disable hardware acceleration and video come back, but some videos doesn't play smoothly, and I had to enable again hardware acceleration to watch movies after that.

There is clearly a bug Smile

Thank for the help
(2019-06-17, 09:35)Mati24 Wrote: Hello,

I have the same problem on Shield TV and on two Mibox S since many month. No problem on Windows
Yesterday, I disable hardware acceleration and video come back, but some videos doesn't play smoothly, and I had to enable again hardware acceleration to watch movies after that.

There is clearly a bug Smile

Thank for the help
Could be a bug, not an expert. Hope one of the experts can tell from my logs what is going on.
Posted a bug: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/16288
Update. From today this now crashes kodi. Running OSMC on Vero 4K+

Disabled video’s in picture view to work around the crashes.
Update: bug fixed, can confirm it works.

Had disabled showing videos under photos to avoid issues so can now be turned back on. Thanks to everyone involved in fixing this!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies have no image via picture mode issue0