[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-03-16, 09:36)ultraman Wrote: It works for me on OE PVR. But I make everything from scratch (new package). Today I will send everything in OE.

But I have one suggestion for jdembski. Would be possible to save all imported channels in one text or db file when everything is imported? Because I have 1000 and 1000 channels in my list (using diseqc motor) and it always need long time (more than 10 minutes) to import all the channels. Not very friendly.

Update: Changes in git.

Ok, so you are adding jdemski's addon in permanently to this git/testing build of openelec?

To use this we have to git-sync and compile for our platform each time it updates? I havent compiled openelec before, I want to run it on my ION revo and dont want full blown linux or windows on it, just xbmc and bare essentials. After I compile it will it have a USB installer stick creator or does it just create the full OS and we copy that across to the REVO hard drive?

Reference feature requests;

On mine I see all the bouquets listed one after another, I have a total of 1772 channels all in one big list (obviously a lot are duplicates), Is there any way to start with a menu of bouquets that we must select from and then enter to see those channels, much like the VU+ EPG

Is it necessary to update the entire EPG on every boot? This takes some time for me and there are major stability issues if I try and enter the EPG before it has finished updating. Would it be possible to save the EPG in a file and simply do an incremental update each time or at least save the channel lists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by redknight - 2012-03-16, 12:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217