[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-03-18, 18:48)jdembski Wrote: I just pushed some changes to make the channel loading faster.

I don't have thousands of channels in my list, so can anyone with such a setup test it? You have to set the path where the channeldata will be stored in the addon-settings - then restart xbmc twice (first it will load the channel data from the webapi and store it onto the HDD. Channels should be loaded from HDD after that)

Ok, new version up and working, importing for first time now. Importing seems much slower than normal, however that could be down to the fact that it'snow saving the EPG etc to the hard drive. What took a very long hang (5mins) followed by a very quick progress bar (<30seconds) to load channels has now taken 10 minutes and counting of purely importing channels (I can see sky 1, itv 1 etc etc slowly moving along). You mention setting the path where the channeldata will be stored in the addon, is this somewhere in a file? or in configuration because I see no new options in configure.

I'll let this play out and let you know how I get on

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by redknight - 2012-03-19, 00:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217