[RELEASED]: MCE Live TV (and MCE Netflix) XBMC Integration
(2012-05-15, 16:49)Livin Wrote: ... People I have over easily understand "press this button to watch TV" Tongue...

Hehe, but the whole point is that I don't have to tell people "press this button on the remote to watch TV, and if you want Netflix, press that button." If I do this, I'll spend half of my vacations explaining to my house sitter that the blue Video section they are in is not the right one, because they need to be in the black Video section.... Smile

For some of us, for this to be seamless, it has to work from within the XBMC menu, and it has to work with no special buttons on the remote. And it has to feel as much as possible like it's part of XBMC, which means that the rest of MCE has to be hidden.

Before I found this, I did explore evenghost and something very similar to your set up, and for me it wasn't seamless enough, for the reasons above. Again, obviously you are used to it and are comfortable with your set up, and that's great.

But I wanted something else and may be someone else does too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASED]: MCE Live TV (and MCE Netflix) XBMC Integration - by Zellig - 2012-05-15, 18:14
MCENetflix Experience - by RobbieWilkes - 2013-07-14, 21:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASED]: MCE Live TV (and MCE Netflix) XBMC Integration1