[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-10-04, 23:13)jdembski Wrote:
(2012-09-30, 17:50)Leatherface Wrote: Are you looking at teletext subtitle support yet without need to start teletext and manuellt go to subtitle page?

Btw, I'm running frodo right now and I can activate / deactive subtitles in Live-TV via the OSD Audio Settings dialog - just like in any other movies.
Yes i can activate it and could do that even in Eden but it only works in TVHeadend but strange thing is that it seems not to work with Frodo anymore but worked in Eden hmms. Maybe it's because i upgraded to latest tvheadend.

(2012-10-05, 00:49)jdembski Wrote: The crashes should be fixed now - but storing the channel data in a xml file is currently broken. I will have a closer look tomorrow - the plugin should be usable again without this...
Hmm strange same problem still here and xot-uzg also crashes for me.
Same problem with latest git from XBMC, XBMC XVBA master and XBMC XVBA october branch.
But now it seems to connect and get some info from the box before it crashes.
I will try compile newest XBMC master again now and see.
Storing data in xml file is not a problem right now because i have already a xml file for my channels.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by Leatherface - 2012-10-05, 07:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217