[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-10-09, 15:38)RockerC Wrote: @jdembski, can I suggest that this PVR addon be renamed to "Tuxbox Enigma PVR Client" or something similar and more generic?

Because the addon is today named "VU+ Client", many people still do not know that it also works for Dreambox and other Enigma2 set-top-boxes.

Also, can this thread topic subject then be renamed too with that new name and description summary that somehow best informs everyone that it works with Dreambox, DBox2, Vu+ set-top boxes, as well as possibly compatible with other Tuxbox / Enigma2 set-top boxes?

Better name and better descriptions = more users = more developers = a better addon for us all!

I already changed the name, it will be displayed as "VU+ / Enigma2" in Frodo; that is IF it is going to be added.

I'm actually very reluctant to directly mention dreambox, dream multimedia or how they are currently being called as I heard that they already sued people for it.

But if someone could indeed rename this topic to something like "VU+ / Enigma PVR Addon" then this would be very much appreciated.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by jdembski - 2012-10-09, 15:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217