Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Even not ignoring the movie stuff, I would say by far the biggest advantage over the original is the improvements to the search. Just having the scraper able to correctly match a show distinguished only by a year without manual intervention is a big plus. And if you're running any recent pre-Frodo build, there's an issue with some punctuation marks that will mess up some matches in the old scraper.

After that, the new anime-list.xml would probably be the next big advantage, but since you can technically use that in the old scraper too, the advantage is only really not having to type in the long address in the settings.

Being able to add OPs/EDs, etc. to the library, being able to add tags, being able to use banners and posters simultaneously, as new features it really depends on whether you'd use them as to whether you'd consider them pluses.

Ironically, the big thing I'm currently working on is just tidying up and reorganizing the internal code, with probably zero external changes, so there might literally be no apparent advantage between the current version and the next!

(...Well, I might sneak in some movie trailer support...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2012-10-29, 20:12
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8