Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
(2013-01-02, 21:39)StefanK Wrote: Sounds great - waiting for the addon to update before I can see the result. I for one will be looking forward to the childrens menu whether you combine all the content or you manage to make a subdivision of films and tv-series. As of now I use a shortcut to film-categories-children, but that excludes the tv-series.

Another small thing - Under the sports section, when I go to live events in the present day overview section, I can usually only select one premier league football match.
But when I go to sports - football - they are all available. Is there a way of getting them all to show up in the live overview section?

You can download the 1.2.4 version from the first post and I new version will be released shortly with support for IE 10 and Windows 8 when using the viaplaylauncher.exe (on Windows).
I think the best choice for the childrens menu is to make two subdivisions one for movies and another one for tv.

Since I do not have Sports with my Viaplay subscription I'm not using this part of the addon myself, that's why it still might be a bit rough around the edges... Smile
I see what you mean, when I look at the Sport Schedule for today I only see two football matches, but when I go to Live Sports and the category Football there are three matches...
The reason for this is that two of the matches are stacked together under 20:40 and I show them as one in the addon. I have to add support for this to work properly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay (Sweden, Denmark and Norway) - by MDDSD - 2013-01-02, 22:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9