Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
Quote:I had some other issues wiht my setup, not related to this, which means that I had the changed registriys rewerted back to the original and installed xbmc RC3. But I finally had time to try what you explained, I removed ";" from the next line and I got the output as expected, then I installed the new registrys, but now I dont get any messagebox from the keypresses on the remote, but I know that script is running because I do get a messagebox when I press the back and forward buttons on my mouse.

Oh and one more thing I installed your latest release and I dont think the automatic login works properly anymore, I put in my account data in the xbmc addon, but it keeps showing a pupop asking for my account details when I try to watch a movie or episode, when type it in again it allows me to watch

I think that the registry you installed may have blocked the possibility for the script to detect the MCE buttons, but I'm not sure why.

Regarding the problem with automatic login.
I've built a new version of the ViaplayLauncher.exe with some changes to the automatic login, could you try and see if this version works better for you?
Replace the old one which is located in the lib folder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay (Sweden, Denmark and Norway) - by MDDSD - 2013-01-09, 23:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9