Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
(2013-02-04, 01:00)Xycl Wrote: Use the latest MyPicsDB version from my repository, enable debug logging in XBMC and scan only some pictures with tagged persons.
Then copy the log to xbmclogs.com

Updated to 1.9.19, deleted the old database (just to be on the safe side) and imported images with the above mentioned tags.
- Iptc4xmpExtTongueersonInImage appears correctly now.
- Exif:Artist doesn't appear at all:
Code:
12:36:22 T:2771686496   DEBUG: [plugin.image.mypicsdb] line   275 in scanpath.py object VFSScanner._addpath >> Picture "/storage/nas/Évora 2008/Salto/01sonia/DSC08836s.jpg" inserted
12:36:22 T:2771686496   DEBUG: [plugin.image.mypicsdb] line   214 in scanpath.py object VFSScanner._addpath >> Scanning picture "/storage/nas/Évora 2008/Salto/01sonia/DSC08805s.jpg"

You can check this image here.

A strange thing was that when I tried reading the whole collection again, it stalled on 17,01% (2 times I tried) with no apparent reason (and no apparent relevant message in xbmc.log either). I'm deleting the database again, add the path and try again from scratch (previously I did it by using the add-on option to reinitialize the DB, but the DB file size didn't seem to decrease in proportion...). I will report on this.

Update:
Addon automatically updated to 1.9.20. Database deleted and folder still cannot be scanned, full scan always stops at the same file. You can check a copy of the file here. Search is stopped but process is keeping CPU at 100%. This only stops if XBMC.bin is restarted.

If I remove this file from the folder, it is scanned properly without any problems.

Please let me know if you need any additional help to try to fix this issue.

XBMC.log doesn't say much, but here it is anyway in debug mode.

Messages In This Thread
Beta Testers needed - by Xycl - 2012-11-06, 12:14
RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - by pplucky - 2013-02-04, 14:46
Filter / TAG Question ? - by knutklo - 2015-04-07, 16:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1