Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-02-05, 21:01)mlaggner Wrote: @da-anda: -support for dvd / blu ray folder structures is already in work; What kind of type is a .bmdv file?
-I can add an exclude from scanning mechanism. tmm searches recursively until the first "movie" file is found an uses this folder as the movie folder. This way subfolders such as sample, trailer, etc. does not have any negative effect.

.bdmv files are the root/index of a bluray (just like ifo on dvds) and will give you bluray menus and/or a popup where you can select which bluray stream to play. So for bluray ISO's or 1:1 rips this is the file to index and not any of the m2ts.

@subfolders
well, on my initial test I still got many of those subfolders in my tmm library.

(2013-02-06, 01:17)myron Wrote: @da-anda
hehe, i had the same idea 2 days ago - this was really missing Smile
Already did some changes, and working quite fine.
Should be in next test version.

(.bdmv is NOW in the default list. Unfortunately, we're not doing an update.
So to get this working, either delete your config.xml, or add manually the missing <filetype>.bdmv</filetype> tag.
To get this correctly displayed in XBMC, be sure to setup movie.nfo/poster.jpg/fanart.jpg - the other named variants seem not to be recognized.
yea, I already added the .bdmv suffix (plus .disc as I name my stub files like that) to the config file and it worked. The only issue was that it tried to use the bdmv folder instead the bluray root for nfo + thumbs.
As for the file naming, I by default use "movie.nfo", "folder.jpg" and "fanart.jpg" - never tried anything else - but those worked for me since Eden IIRC.

Just out of curiosity - would it be possible to call python scrapers from within tmm/java? Reason I'm asking is that it would be awesome if tmm could use the "heimdall" scraper engine Topfs2 is developing atm and will be integrated into XBMC once finished. That way XBMC and tmm could share the same scrapers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by da-anda - 2013-02-07, 12:43
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7