Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-02-17, 20:15)mlaggner Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 19:39)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi Mlaggner -

thanks for all of your other answers as well. Here is the API for fanart.tv and how to retrieve logo, disc, clearart, etc.

http://fanart.tv/api-docs/movie-api/

Can we add an option to scrape the movieset field from TMDB? This would be good for those of us that have existing NFO's, but do not have any moviews/collections populated in the fields. I have a lot of moviesets and doing this manually would be a pain, but at least getting a basis from TMDB would be a great start.

we already have fanart.tv included Wink the problem is, that I have no clue where to put that things in tmm (display images for example).

I already have plans to add a feature, which automatically creates moviesets from the movies in your database. But this feature would need a lot of requests to TMDB and we have a limitation (30 requests per 10sec per IP), so I am unsure how to throttle this.. But its planned and now it got a higher priority Wink

Awesome, thanks ML! As far as where to put the images,, could always just put placeholders for them along the top next to the poster - disc, logo, clearart, banner, thumb. Might be a bit crowded, there but could work.

Another thought is an extra tab at the bottom where you have an "Extra Artwork" tab after the trailer tab.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by deh2k7 - 2013-02-18, 19:06
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7