Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-03-23, 02:13)nanohits Wrote: One quick question on this program before I download. LEts say it scrapes everything and I add new episodes to a TV show already scraped. Does it do it by a click of a button or do I have to go to each TV show and click on update? This is the biggest pain of the other programs like MediaElch, Vmedia etc.

TMM doesn't yet handle TV Shows. They're getting movies and the basic functionality perfected before they tackle TV.

Quote:Edit: So I just installed it. It does not allow file browsing for SAMBA shares.. hmm. So how does one scrape movies that are located in a NAS?

Which OS are you running it on?
On Windows it handles network drives fine. So if it's probably not a deliberate omission if it isn't working on other OSes.

(2013-03-22, 21:16)mlaggner Wrote: included it with r368 Smile (the release will come this weekend)

Sweet! Hopefully I'll be over this damn flu by then and can stand looking at a screen for more than 10 minutes without getting nauseous. Bleh!

A couple quality of life suggestions. Would it be possible to add a "Force best match" type of mass scraping of the TMDB ID for movie sets? It'd also be nice if it'd check the moviesetartwork folder and pull existing art into the TMM DB (If it doesn't already).

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by Ecwfrk - 2013-03-23, 04:52
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7