[PseudoTV] Guide for adding strm channels
(2013-03-31, 21:13)spyder Wrote:
(2013-03-31, 20:39)Lunatixz Wrote: Sorry, if you want to use the generic strms in PTV you will have to:

A) Scrape it to the library... no getting around this since strms don't contain metadata so PTV has no way of knowing runtime.

B) you have to use the scraper provided in the link... if the media isn't a single episode, single movie, or single music video... there is no scraper for miscellaneous media other then justusefilename (at least not that I know of...)

I've been using strms with PTV for a very long time using the above method... Mostly Generic sources... I'm also picky about whats in my library (I like things neat). So some tips to help you organize generic strms would be:

If you are using mylibrary force tv show name to the type of media it is... for example "Billiards"
In the NFO make sure you set a "sort title" and a "movie set" in addition to the "title" and "runtime". This will keep the generic media types organized...
and also you might want to add a thumb and fanart to the nfo so that it look nice Smile
That's what I was afraid of, unless there is a way to 'hide this movie set'(not going to mark as watched, and filter watched), I'm not adding these as movies.
Also, I tried tweaking the 'justusethefilename' scraper. I got it to show up in the TV Shows section, and create a series folder matching the containing folder, but it stopped there with no 'episodes' added.

I wouldn't recommend using TV... because XBMC is expecting the file to be named like a tv episode... SXXEXX, etc... If you find a way around this problem let me know... It's not the end of the world to use movie sets...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PseudoTV] Guide for adding strm channels - by Lunatixz - 2013-03-31, 21:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PseudoTV] Guide for adding strm channels2