Metropolis 2.6.3 for Frodo released
I think I have a bug that nobody has reported as yet. If they have, or if the answer is somewhere else, I apologize.

On the main screen, I had (stressing "had") a "Settings" icon. (I'm using icon view for Metropolis.) Within it, there was a submenu called "Metropolis", inside which, you could set the different icons for use on the Home Screen. Before, this option (Metropolis) was found inside "Settings" as well. Well, now, to the best of my knowledge, it isn't.

Here's where the bug occurs. I don't want "Settings" on my main screen, as I have kids, and don't want them to change the settings. So, I removed it. (I clicked down on "Settings", clicked on "Metropolis" went to choose icons to have/not have, and deselected "Settings" so it no longer appears on the Home Screen.) Here's my problem. I can no longer choose the icons that appear on the home screen. I do not have a "Metropolis" choice ANYWHERE inside the "Settings" options, whereas it used to appear inside "Appearance".

Is this something that can be fixed? Does this option appear anywhere else, and maybe I have missed it?

Thanks, in advance!

EDIT: OMG, I DID MISS IT. Sorry to anyone reading the above - but if you go to "Settings", "Appearance", in the "Skin" menu, there's a selection called "Settings" under the "Skin/Metropolis" label. I didn't realize it was clickable. So sorry for the wasted post! Thanks again for all the hard work!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metropolis 2.6.3 for Frodo released - by DurhamDev - 2013-04-04, 15:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 2.6.3 for Frodo released2