Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-06-03, 23:41)myron Wrote: ok, will check mediainfo with some demo files of DTS-HD
(till now, i didn't have any 8ch Tongue)

DataSource update should now find all the new files (while cleaning all the orphaned ones) -> in r588+
UTF8 problems solved for all OSes..
fixed oldstyle TBN handling
now really *blazing fast*^2 movie import/scanner (thx Manuel Smile)
reworked complete subtitle handling and language detection
(just to name a few)

MediaInfo _should_ be saved to NFO, although XBMC will detect and overwrite that on first access of file... will check.
Many changes and fixes are goin' on these days... so release is coming with fast steps Smile stay tuned!
Thx all for testing, btw Smile

Just a minor reminder:
- we could need some translators in foreign languages beside EN/DE (PN me or join https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/tinymediamanager/ )
- we could need some HTML experts for the movie export templates... still very... basic Smile

For DTS-HD streams, I think you should look to the profile returned by mediainfo (MA, etc...) as the codec is always DTS. 8/6ch are correctly detected (extended/core streams).
Refreshes and lang in sub's filenames are working. Great!!!
I don't need it but may be it's worth to do the same (lang detection) for external audios (xxx.en.ac3 / yyy.fr.dts) because I'm not sure these files have proper embded metadata.

I can manage to translate to french and spanish but I'll need some time.

I want to try against my main library (2000 movies/concerts, 60 tvshows) to see how it compares to Mediaelch (almost unusable for me). Is there anything (any known bug) I should be aware?

(2013-06-04, 07:33)mlaggner Wrote: I removed that from the NFO, because XBMC detects that itself

So, even if the nfo contains mediainfo XBMC don't use it and rescan the file? Was this the case with Eden?
I you remove from nfo will it be possible (if in the future you consider to add this possibility) to filter by resolution, audio codec, audio lang, sub lang... Tongue

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by xynoe4 - 2013-06-04, 09:52
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7