Automatic WakeOnLan upon accessing MySql or FileShares
There is little info on that ping-error, but it would seem it is not very serious, rather an incorrect error in the situation where host does not reply
http://www.huntland.co.uk/Downloads/MOM/...gLite.html ;
"
A known issue is that for certain ping failures, Mom returns the misleading error message 'Error due to lack of resources' where this is clearly not the case. For example, it does this if the intended target fails to respond within the requiredResponseTime parameter, instead of simply reporting a time out error. In any case it can be ignored as the alert is more significant than the message
"
And here ;
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...s.85).aspx ;
"
If the function fails (i.e. returns 0), the extended error code returned by GetLastError can be also
IP_REQ_TIMED_OUT -- 11010 -- The request timed out.
(but not WSA_QOS_ADMISSION_FAILURE -- 11010 -- Error due to lack of resources.)
"
... this suggests that same Windows error-code is used in 2 different places and that this is causing the message. It could be fixed (suppressed) in XBMC..

As to the WOL not reaching the host I am sorry but it appears to be something todo with your special setup ; my guess is it is lost somewhere inside those virtual network-adapters..

(2013-06-10, 10:49)da-anda Wrote: hmm, why did toggling the info window in my movie library trigger a WOL? Any ideas?
There should be a log-entry that reveals which file (or MySQL -db) was accessed

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by vexation - 2012-03-01, 17:10
[No subject] - by t4_ravenbird - 2012-03-01, 20:45
[No subject] - by Vascular - 2012-03-02, 15:29
[No subject] - by t4_ravenbird - 2012-03-02, 15:42
[No subject] - by regnets - 2012-03-08, 20:05
[No subject] - by Dam0 - 2012-03-09, 13:41
RE: Automatic WakeOnLan upon accessing MySql or FileShares - by t4_ravenbird - 2013-06-10, 11:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic WakeOnLan upon accessing MySql or FileShares4