[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)
(2013-06-25, 20:19)sIRwa2 Wrote: Great Addon! im using it together with UsbIrToy to shutdown my amp on screen saver. but i love if i could choose for "display to sleep" to invoke a script. Did you manage to look into that yet Piluli?

Happy it works for you. I did look at the "display to sleep" but unfortunately there is no functionality as a callback in XBMC so not possible to implement. My recommendation maybe is to use the "on screensaver" and then use a sleep command in the script to wait for some second to activate anything...

(2013-06-26, 09:54)ctshh Wrote: Do you think it would be possible to add "when entering a favorite" to the script; eg. call the script when a certain favorite is called?

Do you mean calling a script when a favourite is started? Sorry but again XBMC does not provide that functionality Sad However, would it help if the name of the file being called is provided?

Regards,

Messages In This Thread
Great! - by gnorf - 2013-02-27, 22:50
RE: [RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...) - by pilluli - 2013-06-26, 15:17
[RELEASE] Pilulli Revisited - by KenV99 - 2014-06-28, 18:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)4