XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
(2013-07-10, 20:38)Ned Scott Wrote: The CSS seems to load on all the other pages except the individual TV show pages. Movie pages look and work great.

http://pastebin.com/TEkUy1Cd

Thanks for the log! There were quite a lot of errors about missing genres, I assume the genre dropdown list in the movie filter is empty for you? I've added some additional logging to that part of the code so if you could do a git pull and go to Movies -> Browse then upload a new application.log it would be great!

There was also an exception that usually happens when you try to show details for a movie that doesn't exist (e.g. by changing the ID in the URL to something bogus). Could you elaborate on how you got that message? If the movie doesn't exist it shouldn't be visible in the movie grid at all so I'm kind of at a loss as to how you got that error.

Regarding the show page there wasn't anything about it in the logs. Could you try clearing your browser cache and then try again? If that doesn't help it would be very kind if you could open up the Network tab in Google Chrome's Developer Tools (press Ctrl + Shift + I) and post a screenshot if any of the lines there are red.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2013-07-10, 21:01
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9