Release Universal Scraper for Music Albums
(2013-08-20, 20:39)olympia Wrote: You guys do realize that folder name has nothing to do with scraping for music, right? Only the file tagging matters, nothing else... XBMC scan the tags from the file, doesn't look at folder/file names at all.

The tag had the (date) in it "Dark Side of the Moon (1973)" and that is what was preventing it from scraping.

The new problem I have that if I go to Music ->Artist and then view by thumbnail, they are all blank.

If I right click the thumbnail and choose "Artist information" a box opens and asks me to "Enter the artist name" (and it is already correctly populated). I click "Done" and the same box appears populated. I'm in a loop. So I close the box. Now, if I right click an artist, choose "Change Scraper", on the left side of the box under "Current Scraper" nothing is populated. The two choices of Universal Artist Scraper and TheaudioDb Artist Scraper are on the right. I select Universal and click OK. Now it asks me "Do you want to refresh info for all items within this path?" I click YES. Nothing happens. I right click the artist again and select "Artist information" and it then scrapes the correct info and the thumbnail is there. I then right click the same artist and now choose "Query info for all artists" and it scans my entire library and the thumbs are still blank! #@$!@

Under System -> Settings -> Music -> Library - I have Universal Artist Scraper for "Default service for artist information"

In the Settings for Universal Artist Scraper under the "Artwork" tab I have all of the items ticked except the last.fm

Am I doing something wrong? Do I not have it setup correctly?

Help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Universal Scraper for Music Albums - by wsucoug - 2013-08-21, 01:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Scraper for Music Albums7