Support Thread for libstagefright
There are many more things like how many people actually use the "search " feature in add-ons ? I never used it.
Instead of naming: "Get Add-ons" why not name it more conventional: "Installed Repositories".
Instead of you having to go to settings -> apperance -> etc etc to enable a shortcut.
Why not have some empty boxes with plus sign below the categories (video, music)..... when users click on the empty boxes, a plugin list will appear and they can select which one to add there.
I believe most users use the add-ons features. and am sure xbmc knows add-ons is what made xbmc very popular... why not work on simplifying the process? i would love to see a input repository url option within add-ons section. and when u add a url link to a repository/plugin. It will instantly install the repository/plugin.

Not sure if any of this is possible at all. But small changes can make life much easier Tongue

xbmc is very advanced, but i feel even the small small things are hard to find around... like:

XBMC remote app does not work out of the box . We need to manually add the ip of xbmc... why not do a "search for xbmc device option" liek the firecore has on its application: (searching for apple tv ).
and on xbmc why not enable xbmc remote with default login as default.. .why must a user first enable these things manually ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Support Thread for libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by kanthan - 2013-08-30, 11:00
RE: - by Ja4220 - 2013-10-13, 10:54
Previously Worked, now it doesn't - by kaadaq - 2013-10-31, 04:19
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support Thread for libstagefright6