[RELEASED]: MCE Live TV (and MCE Netflix) XBMC Integration
I don't have the RecordedTV HD option on mine, just Recorded TV. Is the HD option screen off of the Recorded TV screen?

I know you can launch straight to RecordedTV with the following command:

%windir%\ehome\ehshell.exe /nostartupanimation /homepage:RecordedTV.BrowsePage.xml /PushStartPage:True

I wonder if, for you, there's a hosted xml page for HD... something like:

%windir%\ehome\ehshell.exe /nostartupanimation /homepage:RecordedTVHD.BrowsePage.xml /PushStartPage:True

You could also check the MediaCenter entry points to see if it shoved something under there. Look under the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Media Center\Extensibility\Entry Points

If you find it there, you should be able to launch it with a command similar to this (used to launch MediaBrowser):

%windir%\ehome\ehshell.exe /nostartupanimation /entrypoint:{CE32C570-4BEC-4aeb-AD1D-CF47B91DE0B2}\{FC9ABCCC-36CB-47ac-8BAB-03E8EF5F6F22}

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but, since I don't have that option, I'm not sure what you're seeing.

Messages In This Thread
MCENetflix Experience - by RobbieWilkes - 2013-07-14, 21:25
RE: [RELEASED]: MCE Live TV (and MCE Netflix) XBMC Integration - by RobbieWilkes - 2013-09-03, 22:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASED]: MCE Live TV (and MCE Netflix) XBMC Integration1