XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
(2013-10-23, 19:17)Ashran Wrote: Could someone explains to me in layman (or newbie, go ahead I won't mind) terms what exactly I have to do in the Proxy Location stage of the setup .?
The readme for someone as new as myself is not clear. I get I have to modify some files with what is in the boxed text, but I can't find which files, and where in the program i have to input what...

I don't understand as well what the virtual host is exactly. Do I have to change the boxed text for my ip ?

I'm running the following setup: Windows 7 with xampp and appache running (new one), xbmc 13 (gotham) alpha 6. Both the server and the xbmc runs on the same computer.

All I get for the moment is: Unable to connect to localhost:8080 . Error #0: stream_socket_client(): (0)
Thanks in advance Smile

If you are running it on the same machine you shouldn't have to use the proxy settings, it's more for if you have a webserver and a seperate xbmc box and you don't want to expose the xbmc box to the internet.

Edit can you access the xbmc webserver? My guess is you may not have enabled that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by cones - 2013-10-23, 22:26
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9