Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-10-24, 06:34)Sp4rh4wk Wrote:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Not sure why you thought that regexp would work, it's not the ones in the first post or the one in my post in reply to you.
(That one is for "Series name - 01 [Groupname].mkv" style file names.)

(2013-10-24, 06:34)Sp4rh4wk Wrote: Fate Zero (2012) - 01 - The Mion River Battle [Commie][HDTV][1280x720][h264][1AA40CC4].mkv
Code:
<regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
<regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
(From the first post.)

(2013-10-24, 06:34)Sp4rh4wk Wrote: Tokyo Ravens - 03.mkv
Code:
<regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)?\.[^.\\/]*$</regexp>
<regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)?\.[^.\\/]*$</regexp>
(Thrown in a equivalent specials handling regexp, e.g. Series Name - S1.mkv)

Stick it all together and you get:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)?\.[^.\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)?\.[^.\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Worth a try.

(2013-10-24, 06:34)Sp4rh4wk Wrote: P.S. is there any recommended setting for your scraper? cause I can see some settings like searching via google etc..

There's a README included in the addon folder that provides brief details on the various settings.

The Google search may or may not help if your folder names deviate too far from anidb, but I don't really put much stock in it. The main setting most people change is "Store anime ID from" to get extra artwork.

@Saskue: Sorry, I'm not too familiar with that renaming tool (or, indeed, any). I try to practice what I preach, so I only use the anidb client for renaming anime (everything else is manual).

Obviously you need one that has some anidb integration, which I know FileBot has, but I don't know about any others. Most are, naturally, TVDB-centric and presumably won't play too well the anidb episode numberings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-10-24, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8