Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-11-03, 08:34)teemac Wrote: @mlaggner

Finally got 2.4.5 up and running, but lots of little problems after many hour of wrestling with it, gave up and came back here for lots more help.

Then I just saw 2.4.6 released on the thread. Downloaded and ran, but same problem again with wanting proxies etc, even after changing the .sh startup script to what you worked out was needed for for 2.4.5 to run.

Put 2.4.5 back on with the altered .sh startup and it worked and updated to 2.4.6, which now runs OK.

(2.4.6 will not run with the altered .sh startup you worked out for 2.4.5 - 2.4.5 will and updates itself to 2.4.6)

Now to my main request - early in this thread some one asked about logo, clearart, diskart etc from fanart.tv - I can't find where to enable or download it in tmm. It's probably just my noobishness with this prog, but cannot find it anyhere.

Hint Please Huh?

Otherise 2.4.6 working OK so far.

I think I have to release new installers (you are not able to update to the fixed version with the netinstaller version..) - but after updating to 2.4.6 tmm should work?
btw: if you download the netinstaller, it will automatically update you to the latest version; if I release a new version, I won't update the netinstaller (because there is no need to). tMM has some sort of rolling release model Wink

I did not have time to include logo, clearart, diskart ... (you see - we are two guy, working almost every day on tmm, but we also do have a RL Wink ) I hope I find some time soon (and also integrating fanart.tv for TV shows, ..)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by mlaggner - 2013-11-03, 11:56
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7