[Announcement] - Changes in Subtitle Addons structure
(2013-11-18, 20:33)FREAKJAM Wrote: Thanks for the heads up! I tried the new change and tested in the latest nightlies. I have a few questions:

How does the new structure handle multiple languages? Let's say my primary language is Dutch, but if not available i prefer English subs. How does that work?

in subtitle settings in XBMC you set languages, there is still no way to specify which is your top priority

(2013-11-18, 20:33)FREAKJAM Wrote: I also found service.subtitles.podnapisi on your github, installed it and tested if XBMC can handle multiple services, which works nicely.

thx for testing, I am still working on it and there are some changes needed in core that will have effect on the services, thats why its still not in official repo

(2013-11-18, 20:33)FREAKJAM Wrote: If i now select the subtitle button, a small menu will popup called "download". When clicking it, it will execute the addon service. Why not directly execute it and skip the download button?

this is entirely up to skin and skinners, you can have a button that is just download or have a popup window...

(2013-11-18, 20:33)FREAKJAM Wrote: PS:
I like the new flags that xhaggi mentioned on the github page.

yeah, I do too... but again, its up to the skinners to decide what the window will look like... I simply included the ones I had

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Announcement] - Changes in Subtitle Addons structure - by amet - 2013-11-18, 21:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Announcement] - Changes in Subtitle Addons structure0