Live TV doesn't work on Openelec [tvheadend server]
Big Grin 
This morning I tried the release "OpenELEC_Gotham-RPi.arm-devel-20131208191418-r16511".

The CPU load is much lower than on the latest Rbej build (OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Rbej-Version-Gotham-Popcornmix-Branch(09.10.2013)), but the GUI responsiveness is not so good as. In my opinion the GUI is slow as in the latest Frodo builds. Where have the modifications of Popcornmix gone? Are they still in? Smile

And now the bad news: I'm still unable to watch 1080 HD channels without any freezers and fractals. For example "Sky Sport 1 HD" and "Sky Cinema" are not usable. But in my opinion it doesn't rely in the small CPU or memory of the RPI. I think that the RPI has problems with the audio sync so that a resync happens nearly every secound ...

I'm not able to provide any logs because Syslogd seems not running. Someone knows, where I have to enable it?

And the last bad news: after rebooting several times, my RPI isn't booting any more ...

Messages In This Thread
does live tv work at all????? - by pootler - 2013-02-08, 18:38
RE: Live TV doesn't work on Openelec [tvheadend server] - by phiber - 2013-12-11, 09:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV doesn't work on Openelec [tvheadend server]5