[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Hey, great add-on, it works about 95% perfect for me on a Windows 7/XBMC Frodo set up. There is an issue I'm having though I thought I would ask and see if there is a solution or if others are having the same concern.

I will boot into the app, select a program to watch and away it goes no problem (awesome). Pause/play works with the defined controls I set up..as does the "Alt+F4 exit" key (in my case it's the back button on my MCE remote). Pressing that back button exits the browser and brings XBMC back up. Great...but if I go to watch a second program, the back button no longer works. The video plays fine, and I can pause/play it no problem, but the back button no longer exits the browser back to XBMC. ONLY happens if I watch another program after I went back to XBMC the first time.

Very strange and annoying as I don't use a keyboard, so at this point I pretty much have to reboot/shutdown after the second show is done as I can't even find a way to exit the browser using my "remote mouse" app on my iPhone.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by Spd-Kilz - 2013-12-25, 03:31
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7