[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2014-01-02, 15:18)rivo Wrote: Hello, happy new year to everybody .

I write this message to jdembski or anyone else that can help me .
I'm trying for several months to find a solution to a problem with my stb and XBMC + Enigma2 addon .
I´ll try to give as much information as possible.

As backend I use a Golden Media Triplex ( sh4 processor ) with an Enigma2 Pkteam Hyperion v.3, OpenPLi based image ( but I've tested many others before with the same result). In this STB I've inserted my smartcard and I use Oscam v.8988 perfectly configured .
I use XBMC on different platforms : Windows 7, ATV2 , Ipad and Iphone. The problem happens in all platforms .

When I try to watch one of my suscribed sat channels via Enigma2 addon, XBMC displays the message " buffering" and the channel is never seen on screen
The connection between XBMC and the backend is good, download the channel list and epg .
I'd like to highlight something

- I think it's not a Oscam problem because the log is correct. Also streaming via stb web interface to PC + VLC is perfect in all channels. I've tried other XBMC pvr addons like DVBViewer and works with the same Oscam.

- Only happens with my encrypted satellite channels. Fta satellite, fta DTT and DTT encrypted channels works fine.

- There is one sat encrypted channel that always works. The rest did not.

Here is a link to my xbmc.log. In this case use the latest Margro's build (12/26/2013) for Windows: xbmc.log
In this log first I selected the single encrypted satellite channel that always works (canal+ 1). After I switched to another any that do not work.

I would appreciate some help because I do not know what else I can do Sad

Thank you very much.

Well, the problem is solved with XBMC DSPlayer.
I've installed the latest version (based on 12.3 Frodo) and all channels work perfectly because it uses LAV and Microsoft directshow codecs by default.

The trouble is that DSPlayer isn't available for iOS, Android or ATV2 platforms. These devices work with XBMC codecs by default, which are the cause of this particular problem.

Regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by rivo - 2014-01-05, 19:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217