Android JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box
(2014-01-06, 14:50)ragedogg69 Wrote: Sounds to me like a HDMI handshake issue. Which could be an issue with his hardware or your hardware. Then it seems he had enough of a hard time getting an appropriate response from your company that he had to search out a public forum to basically shame you into issuing an RMA. Do I trust him? It does not matter. What matters is do I trust you or your company to stand by your products? As of right now, no. And your broken English/defensive responses on this forum are certainly not helping.

Like I said, step away from our forum and hire someone else to do this for you.

Thats enough of hounding this guy. Let his product speak for itself. either good or bad right or wrong. We dont need to hound him on and on and on. Let him try to provide the source , backup his product and leave him be.

No more hounding on your part and no more spamming on his.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box - by FishOil - 2014-01-06, 19:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box2