Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
Hi MDDSD and thanks for you reply.

(2014-01-07, 16:33)MDDSD Wrote: Do you use a specific CEC adapter (e.g. Pulse-Eight)?

Yes, i use an CEC adapter from Pulse-Eight for one of my TV's. I really like the fact that you can use the TV remote to control XBMC, however, the number of buttons on the remote that are supported may vary depending on the brand and model of the TV. I have a Samsung and have support for quit a lot of buttons, but i think LG only support a few buttons. You can remapp the functions of the supported buttons with XBMC remote.xml file

For my other TV i use the official XBMC remote for android on either my HTC phone or my Nexus 7 tablet.

(2014-01-07, 21:34)MDDSD Wrote: [I'll try and order a CEC adapter so I can add support for this as well.
Do you know if I can order this in Sweden or do I have to order it from the US?

I bought mine directly from Pulse-Eights website for about 2,5 years ago, it is the only place i am aware of that sells the CEC-adapter. It only took a couple of days to get it delivered to Sweden. I think Pulse-Eight is located in the Netherlands.

//Krister

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay (Sweden,Denmark,Norway,Finland) - by KRKA01 - 2014-01-08, 11:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9