Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
(2014-01-16, 16:35)ChrilleChrister Wrote: Hello!

I love the plugin and I haven't had any problem with it except for one thing. I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem. Whenever I start the plugin whether it is a movie, tv-show, live-sport or channel it works perfectly and shifts focus to Viaplay but only the first time when the auto-login is required. The second time around if I want to watch something else it starts, and you can hear the sound but the focus isn't changed from XBMC to Viaplay.
An easy solution would be to just ALT-Tab but the thing is that I'm using a remote without that command and I don't have any keyboard plugged in to my Media PC. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me using XBMCLauncher. I've been playing around with the settings for a while and still haven't found a solution. Anyway, someone here may be able to help me.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks I'm happy to hear that you like the plugin.
I've had others reporting the same issue with the IE web browser starting in the foreground.
I'm currently looking into this issue and I hope to have solved this when the next version is released.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay (Sweden,Denmark,Norway,Finland) - by MDDSD - 2014-01-16, 17:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9